9.10.2010

Being Gigi Makes Her Heart Sing

If you haven't noticed by now, I have a few staple items that I always reach for when I'm creating a layout. These are the things I consider the "little black dress" of scrapbooking; as every wardrobe needs a little black dress, every scrapbook page of mine needs these things:


(of course, I'm subject to change my opinion of these on a whim, but for now...)

masking tape
manilla shipping tags
inking
and the latest trend, thanks to Britt, matting my titles

*a common denominator of all of these things is that they are a cheap way to add extra oomph to your page, and they coordinate with nearly everything!

(This page is about our sweet Gigi, aka my Grams. I adore this picture I caught. Man, can you get any more genuine than the expressions on Sabby & Gigi's faces? It makes my heart smile. I created this layout with the beautiful NoelMignon Sweet Sue kit- 7 left!)

2 comments:

  1. This was awesome and I'm so glad you posted this....it gave me lots of inspiration and I LOVE your staples...may have to start doing my titles that way! :D Oh and I am LOVING the masking tape as well!!!! Hope some comes in the halloween kit!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin