5.04.2010

A design team call :)


Have you heard?!!! What?!!! You haven't?!!! The BEST kit club in the world is having a DT Call!!!!



Noel Mignon is looking for new designers! CLICK HERE to read the details and find out what you need to do to apply (it's super easy!). There is just ONE WEEK to get your application in, so don't delay! Send Noel your email TODAY!

*******************************

In other
Noel Mignon news, I have been so freaking excited to be able to share the news that the fabulous Stephanie Howell is our Guest Designer this month! She will be posting each Tuesday on the Noel Mignon Layout Blog so be sure to stop in to see her BEAUTIFUL work with the Playdate kit.

Woo to the hoo!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You know I'll be throwing my hat in for the DT call!!! Looooove Noel's kits :) I know there will be a lot of great talent submitting but you never know :)

    And I just saw Stephanie's post on the NM blog. Loved her layout (of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to stay on though right? Is she just adding to the DT?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin