9.27.2008

Saturday, Saturday, does whatever a Saturday can.

(sing to the tune of "Spiderman.")

Today has been a lovely lazy Saturday.
Shaun got up and did a 15 mile bike ride (yes, that's his version of a lazy Saturday).
I attempted to finish out a week of the Couch to 5k training. (Back to week 1 for me.)
Shaun took Atticus out for a little daddy time to the store & to the park.
I lazed around, caught up with some friends on the phone, hung with Em.
Got some flowers from my mom and put them in a old canning jar with some ribbon around them.

Various other little things going on, especially scrap related, and will be sharing very soon.

I have an evening planned of watching a little of the week's season premiers, followed up by some more Angel...
all while I'm scrapping. I'm feeling like some more Homeroom kit from Noel Mignon and some of my October Scripts kit... or maybe something else.

I'm very rambly today, so I'll just sign off with this silly video of my boy and wish you a great rest of the weekend!



5 comments:

  1. How cute!!!! I think thats the cutest laugh I have ever heard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest. It's a good thing.

    Wishing you could have been at the brunch today. You would have been so inspired! Can't wait to tell you about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I love lazy Saturdays! So jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world did you hold in your laughter - I mean, that is so cute, I'd be laughing just as hard as he was!!! Cute Cute Stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Couch to the 5K! Keep at it, Virg, you can do it!

    Call me, I'll go with you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin