I was tagged by Gmac, and since I am at a loss for any other blogging material at this late hour, I figured I'd share my randomness.
I have to share 6 random things about moi, so here goes:
1. I'm seriously addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper like some people are to coffee. Like, if there were a Dr. Pepper version of Starbucks, I'd be all over it. Pepperbucks. Eh, doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
2. I don't have a t.v., but as has been pointed out to me, I watch a decent amount of t.v. for someone without one. Specifically reality shows. And Lost. And Pushing Daisies (please come back in the fall!). And teenage dramas. Ahem. How do I do this? All the major networks have most of their full episodes available online to watch, legally. You might have to wait a day to watch it, but with my schedule, there's no way I'd be able to watch it at the right time anyways.
3. I'm working on re-evaluating (AGAIN) how I approach each day's schedule and routine. A lot of the reading here here and here has influenced this.
4. I made quesadillas (with cheese, fresh tomatoes, and TexJoy seasoning- yum!) for the kids for dinner and told them it was what Dora & Diego ate. They still turned their noses up at the tomatoes hidden inside. *sigh*
5. Sabriel pulled herself up to standing yesterday. She's not even 8 months yet. (I know, not technically a random thing about me, but considering that the fact that I will be chasing her very soon does greatly affect my life, I figure I can slide this one in.)
6. I am so ready for fall. Like, itching to go ahead and bring out my fall decor. I know. It's August. But Walmart already has it's mulled cider candles out on display!
I tag-- KimBurley Hill, my Rachel who used to be little but now is a real live grown up, and whoever else wants to join in. :)