8.05.2008

Freepeats

Hey Birmingham and area peeps-

if you have kids, you might want to check out Freepeats!

What is Freepeats?

Here
you can get gently-used baby, kid, and maternity items like clothing, high chairs, bouncers, swings, bikes, and toys for free from other parents who have finished with them. It's also a way to get rid of baby cast offs without having to load up the car (and the kids) and take them to the thrift store.

It's kind of like Freecycle or Craig's List, but only for kid related stuff. If you sign up on the Birmingham Forum before Sept. 1, your membership is free (I think after that it costs 4.95 or something pretty cheap- for a lifetime membership).

P.S. If you don't live in the B'ham area, still check it out- they have 25 major cities involved already and they are adding more pretty frequently. You can sign up to be notified when your city is added too- that's what I did before we were added. :)

See you on the forums hopefully! I got a lot of junk to clean out! ;)

1 comment:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin