10.07.2009

Work In Progress

I had the absolute pleasure of guest designing for Work In Progress kits this month. Trish (who is such a fun & sweet person to work with!) sent me my kit in time for me to get to play with it before Ariana was born, so I was able to do some creating before the craziness of a newborn all began.

I got to work with the October Main kit & add on- and it had the adorable Monstrosity line from Sassafrass that I had been dying to get my hands on! Monsters & my kiddos seem to go hand in hand.
I loved that I could do some bright, colorful, and quirky projects with this kit, along with some elegant, fanciful, and autumn-ish (yeah, it's a word) projects.
These birdhouses are in the craft section of Walmart. They have different styles, and they are around $2! I am a little bit addicted to them right now!
I found these wooden hangers in packs of two in the Target Dollar Spot. (Okay, seriously, where would scrappers be without that wonderful place?!) You'd better believe I grabbed quite a few of them for future projects! ;)

You can check out more designs from this kit here.

Thanks again, Trish, for this fun opportunity!




3 comments:

  1. Great projects V! I may just have to hunt down those little bird houses you are talking about! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. Where the Wild things Are may be one of my favorite layouts of yours EVER!!! How gorgeous is Emerson as a princess. The backlit picture of her in the middle is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the projects-very cool use of the hangers-am gonna have to peel my eyes when I go to Target and Walmart for those kinds of things! Great bat house too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin