5.15.2013

What I Wore Wednesday



I am so bad about taking pictures of my outfits (not that it's something I need to feel guilty about) but I do like being able to look back at combos of things I've come up with from my closet so when I'm feeling stumped, I can just come back here... so here I am, with a sparse WIWW.


90% of my wardrobe comes from the thrift store. I love to find unique items there, and it's definitely easier on the budget! These great wide-leg trouser jeans are from there, and this top was a recent find. I love the little details on it! 


These platform sandals were bought at a tent sale at a local shop. I've discovered that a platform sandal is a perfect way to dress up an outfit comfortably. 



One of my other favorite places to shop is GroopDealz.  It's a daily deals site, and most of their items come from cute online boutiques. I'd been looking for a tiered maxi skirt like this for a while, so when this one showed up for $15 on there, I snagged it. It's super comfy! 


That's all I got this week. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfits! Especially like the first one 'cause I'm a black and white girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin