5.15.2012

Are you as ready as I am?

I'm ready.

I'm ready for flip flops,

tank tops,

swim days,

sleeping in (or really, being woken up early by the kids but not having to jump up and rush around like on a normal school morning),

catching fire flies,

cooking out,

long talks on the front porch,

Sonic Happy Hour slushes,

visits to see fam,

more crafting time,

VBS,

summer library reading program,

and whatever else this summer brings!

---------------------------

If you're a scrapper (or want to be!), set aside some time to pop in and join us at NoelMignon.com for our Summer Lovin' Crop! It's gonna be so fun and get your scrappy creative juices going!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin