4.23.2012

Jack & Jill

 I got my NoelMignon Jack & Jill kit in the mail on Thursday so I whipped up a quick layout to share with you guys... I have to keep myself in my creative routines... a space my my heart to think. 

If you are not a subber, this will go up for sale on the 25th... but there are only a handful of kits, so you'll need to be quick about it! Noel will be opening up new subscriptions soon, so make sure you're on thewait list!



You can check out my little video review of the kit here: 






And here's my layout! 

I added the big tulle bow from my stash, but the rest of this is from the kit! 



How much do I love those thickers?! A LOT! 



There are a lot of fun "bits and bobs" in this kit- you can see some in this little snippet of my layout... the kraft flags, the butterflies, the washi tape, the label stickers, and the yellow ink! 



I even stamped! That little yellow birdie is a stamp in the kit. SOOOO cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin