2.28.2012

Dr. Seussiness

This week we are celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday at our Mom's Day Out program. (I teach the 2/3 yr. olds and both little girls are also in classes there).

Sabby was Cindy Lou Who, but as she was a wee bit grouchy at first, I didn't get great pics of her whole outfit.


See? Grumpy "get out of my face with the camera" look. She was mad because I wouldn't let her take her Hammy (beloved pig) into school. 


She perked up later though. Thank goodness. 


Looking back at these pics, she looks rather homeless more than Cindy-ish. Oh well. 


Ariana was the infamous Cat in the Hat. I whipped up her little headband hat this morning. 
Thank you hot glue and cardstock! 

I was the Cat as well. Please ignore my crazy hair. It was falling down out of a bun. 


Thursday we are going to do Green Eggs and Ham. 
I think I'm going to dress rather Whovian that day. :)



------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played around the other night with the Charm School kit from NoelMignon. I still have lots of it left and just wanted to mess around with the new mist I had bought. 

Sabby has had a tradition to shower me with kisses and say in her little Sabby way, "Wots of kisses?!" It totally makes me melt. I wrote some journaling about it and slid it into the little kraft envelope that's tucked behind the photos. Truly a simple little layout but it documents something I don't ever want to forget. 

Hope y'all have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin