7.14.2011

Authentique- Glowing

The new company that I have the pleasure of working for, Authentique, has two new lines coming out for CHA (in addition to their 4 regular lines!). The first up is Glowing- a Halloween line.

You know how much fun I was having playing with Halloween stuff this early in the year! My kids have been TOTALLY confused, though.... they keep asking if it's getting close to Halloween. Poor dears! :)
I made this fun banner out of "Glowing" (plus a little bit o' green from the "Splendid" line). I hand cut & designed the pumpkin and the bats, but the other fun embellishments are paper die cuts from the line.






I love the addition of Stickles and bling to contrast against the spooky feel of this line. I can't wait to hang this up and leave it up for the whole month of October!

********************
In other sneak peek news, make sure to check out NoelMignon bright and early tomorrow morning- Salt Water Taffy goes on sale and I'll have a video for y'all tomorrow, showcasing this kit!

Come check out the facebook page for lots of sneaks tonight to whet your appetite! :)




6 comments:

  1. just gorgeous.. I need to make one of these .. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just knew you would do something fantastic with this line!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! Lovely banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That banner is pretty Wicked! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this collection in the store! My favorite page is the one that looks like a diamond quilt! Awesome banner!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin