6.13.2011

Kindergarten Memories

I am big about using my kids' artwork or handwriting on my layouts. I love the authenticity of it, and I'm sure it'll be fun for them to look back on later.

I loved this piece of school work from Emerson's kindergarten class, and it was the perfect background for this picture of her with her teacher at their end of year party.I mixed in some of the Noel Mignon kit, Mary Ellen, along with some October Afternoon Schoolhouse collection (on sale now!).


*sigh* I love those sweet, wibbly-wobbly letters.

In more NM news, "Bee Knees," the new kit, is debuting on Wednesday!! I'm so excited about this kit. All the happy colors go GREAT with our summer memories. :)
AND- to make the deal sweeter, if you buy the kit ON Wednesday, you get a free gift! This is a one day only deal, so make sure to take advantage of it. (I happen to know from experience that Noel gives good gifts, too!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin