6.14.2011

The boy

We have a LOT of pink and ruffles and drama in this house.

But then, we have this guy:
(The bow tie has circles on it, by the way. Polka dots are for girls. Circles are for boys.) ;)
He kind of owns me. It doesn't help that he's such a tender hearted little dude.
Also, he's stylish. In a "boyly" way.
He also leaves little signs of his existence in this house of purses and flowers and bling that just make me smile. Love it.




**********************************************************************************

Like the bow tie? Want one for you little dude? Make sure to check out my friend Morgan's etsy shop. She even named the bow tie after Atticus.

Yeah. I know. Right? :)

(And for what it's worth, I'm not compensated or bribed or held at gun point or anything for this post. I just think it's super duper cute and like to support my fellow crafters!)


3 comments:

  1. Awww! He is so handsome with his circles bow tie! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just too much!! Such a handsome little guy - love the tie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.My.WORD!!! I'm in love with the picture of gun in the purse. Priceless. (oh, and I totally know what you mean about the boy owning you...um...yeah. That might happen here too. Maybe.)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin