- I started a new job this week. I'm working as a teacher's helper at our church's Mom's Day Out program. Ariana gets to be in the class with me, which is fun. It's only two days a week and I get to make a little extra spendy cash, plus spend time with some people I really like. :)
- My class has been a huge hit- thank you guys for signing up!
- I just watched a video on youtube on how to move my music from my ipod touch onto my computer. I am pretty sure the kid who made the video was half my age.
- I really like tumblr. Too much. I'm also very addicted to the new(ish) BBC "Dr. Who." Thanks to my sister. :)
- I finally got "The Help" to read. About to dive in and am very excited. I've also been reading "Boundaries." I figured it might be time since someone recommended it to me 10 years ago.
- Awaiting several packages- a couple from Target (yay for new rainboots!), one from framingsupplies.com with some more ATG gun adhesive, and a box of CHA good from Tim Holtz. :)
- Working on several CHA projects- it's fun to be creating again after the craziness of the holidays!
- We're supposed to get six inches of snow over Sunday/Monday. We live in the deep South. This should be fun.
- Okay, I must go, the kiddos want to watch Toy Story 3. And I have mountains of laundry to fold.
at 10:46 AM documented by Virginia