1.07.2011

In which I resort to bullet point blogging...

  • I started a new job this week. I'm working as a teacher's helper at our church's Mom's Day Out program. Ariana gets to be in the class with me, which is fun. It's only two days a week and I get to make a little extra spendy cash, plus spend time with some people I really like. :)
  • My class has been a huge hit- thank you guys for signing up!
  • I just watched a video on youtube on how to move my music from my ipod touch onto my computer. I am pretty sure the kid who made the video was half my age.
  • I really like tumblr. Too much. I'm also very addicted to the new(ish) BBC "Dr. Who." Thanks to my sister. :)
  • I finally got "The Help" to read. About to dive in and am very excited. I've also been reading "Boundaries." I figured it might be time since someone recommended it to me 10 years ago.
  • Awaiting several packages- a couple from Target (yay for new rainboots!), one from framingsupplies.com with some more ATG gun adhesive, and a box of CHA good from Tim Holtz. :)
  • Working on several CHA projects- it's fun to be creating again after the craziness of the holidays!
  • We're supposed to get six inches of snow over Sunday/Monday. We live in the deep South. This should be fun.
  • Okay, I must go, the kiddos want to watch Toy Story 3. And I have mountains of laundry to fold.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, sometimes I think we're living the same life...right down to the books we're reading. Good to see you blogging. I've missed that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this class...January 15 needs to hurry up and get here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Help has been on my list for awhile. The author spoke here last year and I got a signed copy, She was precious. PJ just finished it and really liked it.
    I read and took a class on the book "Boundaries" about 8 years ago and I must say it was powerful. I still have issues, but I learned so much.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin