10.29.2010

When in doubt, go with a grid...

I've been trying to scrap all of our Halloween/fall events as they happen, so I can be right on top of it! Plus, for some reason, once October 31st is over, I don't really feel like pulling out all my orange and black stuff. I love scrapbooking with products that I'm in the mood to play with!

My favorite "go-to" design is a grid. I love it because it gives me an easy framework to add all the fun stuff that I like to do! The details are my favorite part.

I had lots of cute photos from our Fall Festival the other night, and the NoelMignon Sleepy Hollow kit was great to whip out a layout to feature them. I also added in a strip of plaid paper from the NoelMignon Sweet Sue kit; I like how it cooled down the bright colors of the layout. To add the fun sparkly trim on the top, I just did a quick stitch with the green embroidery thread from the kit. I love the way it looks like candy and it adds a fun dimension to the project!




2 comments:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin