10.14.2010

Fall Break.



The next four days are Emerson's fall break.

And I am super excited.

I never realized how BUSY it would make our family life to have one in school. For some reason, I was under the misconception that having one less kid in our house for 7 hours during the day would make things easier, but it really hasn't.

So tomorrow, we are looking forward to staying in our p.j.s for a while longer than normal, going to the library & park, and maybe making some caramel apples. If I get crazy.

But mostly, we're just going to enjoy being together. :)

And I'm sure on Tuesday, I'll be ready to start up the whole craziness again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin