9.13.2010

A repurposed yard sale find

Ok, in the spirit of full disclosure, it was not me that did the actual yard saling and hunting that found this little beauty, but a friend. A sweet friend who decided to pass it on to me to play with. :) (Thanks again, Carol!)



It just so happened that I had a big ol' box of new Lily Bee Designs "Catching Fall" papers and rub-ons, so I used them to make this display for my home. (You can click on the pictures to see them larger & in more detail.)


They have the perfect tones that match my home's decor.
I cut up the strip of rub ons that say "so blessed" on the sheet and layered them vertically on top of my shipping tag. The good folks at Maya Road were so generous with us designers this month and we have a few of their fun products to play with- so I added them on here as well!
I added a few of the Lily Bee Design "Christmas Town" chipboard buttons- I love the punch of contrast they add.
A bunting of mini punched hearts was added by simply hand sewing red & white baker's twine through them.


4 comments:

  1. That turned out totally stinkin' cute! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find!! I love what you did with it too....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could type 'I LOVE IT!!' in font pt 72 I would!! {For now just imagine that I wrote it ginormous} :) I love every bit and morsel about this! . . .and I'll admit. . .I really wish it were mine {-lol!}
    Super-great-awesome-delicious job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin