9.23.2010

At last!!! (Centering my blog header on new blog design!)

I've been trying and trying for a while to figure out how to get my blogger header centered, ever since blogger switched to the new template designer.

The problem with the new template designer is that it's not html, which I used to know how to tweak. However, I just found this helpful topic today in blogger's help forums with instructions on how to copy & paste in some css coding. I promise it is not hard, at all!

Click here for instructions! Scroll down to read "TED" and his instructions on how to do it.

My OCD self is now very happy. Yay for things being centered!! :)


(p.s. My header & blog background are from shabbyblogs.com . I love them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin