7.24.2010

Girl Drama

We just wrapped up a very busy week of Camp Cornerstone, our church's Vacation Bible School. It was a blast, but boy am I worn out!

I'll be back next week with some pics and simple instructions on what crafts we did, in case anyone needs some ideas. :)

Until then, here's a layout I just did with a mixture of the Lovely & Hello Sunshine lines from Lily Bee. Head over here to see how I did the title.


(Journaling reads: Sometimes, three little girls equals three times the drama. I wonder what three teenage girls will mean....)

And in case you haven't seen them yet, make sure to check out their new collections! Gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine three girls! ;) Great page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful artwork on your site! Love it!

    www.talyaraphaella.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin