7.14.2010

CHA-S Sneak Peeks!!!! *Girls' Paperie*

Okay, so I know it is super annoying when people blog about "I've been working on all this cool stuff, but I can't show you anything yet" so I've been trying to keep on the down low about any of that...

However, I have been working on loads of stuff; I have been getting my scrap on a LOT lately, and I just can't wait to share some of it with y'all! It's been driving me crazy!

One of the things I've been working with has been the new Halloween line from Girls' Paperie, "Toil & Trouble."

Margie posted some sneaks of the new line on her blog today, and I wanted to share them here! Next week I'll be able to show you my projects with this line, I think. It is TOO fun! It's got a great mix of the vintage/shabby style that I love, with a very classic Halloween flair. Love, love, love it!

the latest from The Girls' Paperie...

Get-attachment-11
6 double sided papers...

Get-attachment-17
owls, bats, spiders and skulls...

Get-attachment-16

How about some tricks and treats to go with the papers?

Get-attachment-12
Sticker Market, alphas, words, borders and journaling...
Get-attachment-13
Glitter, bling, black lace and even a ruler to measure your waistline when Halloween is done...



2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff. Can't wait to see what you've come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are in halloween heaven arent you!!?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin