4.25.2010

Sunday Ramblings




I've been having a lot of "Be still..." moments. Out of necessity. Sometimes just having to go hide behind a locked door for a few quiet seconds. Having to remind myself more of the Gospel and that motherhood does not gain or lose my salvation (depending on the moment!).

Mulling over this blog post. Did she get inside of my brain?

Comforting this little one. She's been feeling puny this weekend.






Braids make her seem so much older. It's nice to get some time, one-on-one, with each kid from time to time, even if the circumstances do involve puke & poop.

Had fun celebrating one of my favorite people's birthday this week.


Made a layout using the Playdate kit for a new challenge at NoelMignon. I am lucky enough to have a scrapbook my mom made of my old pics & artwork, so I used a picture that a little me drew back in the day for my background.

Clearly, I've been on a "use childhood artwork in my scrapbooks" kick lately.

I have my first post up tomorrow on the Lily Bee blog. I am super super excited! This is just a little peek at a card I made- you'll have to go tomorrow to see my layout!

Preparing for a new week... hope you all had a restful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. precious layout! makes me want to dig out some kid pics of mine. and then do a layout of some of Cole's work!! love the sweet photos - sabriel looks so big! hope she's feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sometimes life is life that...no worries right??!! Love the card and look forward to seeing tomorrow's reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the layout you've done with the old artwork as a background. I just did the same thing for a challenge at Creative Prompts 4 U, which you can see on my blog if you're interested (http://onescrappydoctor.blogspot.com) but you weren't supposed to use a photo. I like yours so much better! Really captures a moment in time doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin