6.10.2009

Birds of a Feather

Man, I have been a blogger slacker lately!

I have plenty of things to blog about, but I have been kind of under the weather this week and trying to spend lots of time resting and taking care of myself.

Since I don't really have the energy to go into lots of writing today, I'll leave you with a layout that I did for the current challenge at Noel Mignon. The focus is on friendships- hence these silly pics of me and my friend Katie.



****

By the way, I would start saving your pennies for the newest Noel Mignon kit. She started putting up sneak peeks yesterday and as a design team member, I get the privilege of seeing the whole kit ahead of time.... oh my gosh. This is the CUTEST kit!!!!

Here are sneaks of the main kit, "Five Foot Two" :
And here are some sneaks of the smaller add on kit, "Eyes of Blue":Love love love it!

You can keep up to date with sneak peeks by checking out this thread: Sneak Peeks.

Later, peeps. Off to my regular haunt.... the couch.



3 comments:

  1. I love the LO of you and Kate! :) So cute! I wanted to ask you..where did you get your signature on your blog? I was just wondering! Its adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO V! This kit looks awesome...I may have to get it!

    Hope you get to feeling better really soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page you did for this week's challenge! Course, then again, I love all of the pages you create! Hope you feel better.....take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin