12.12.2008

Big Pimpin'

I know I haven't been posting as much, but my lands, even though we've cut back on our busy-ness this year, it still feels crazy. I suppose that's the cost of basically running a preschool in your own home. (At least, that's what it feels like lately with the three kiddos!)

I wanted to share some cool stuff with y'all today:

-My friend Whitney's company, Pikl Paper, is doing a promo that all profits during the month of December will go towards supporting missions (in particularly the Morgans & the Donahoos). Pikl Paper has crazy cute note cards, enclosures, sippy cup labels, and other stationary goods. Check 'em out!

-The amazingly talented photographer Jessica Wright is doing something very special:

(from her blog:)

The current economy is making it a little harder for most to afford even the bare essentials, much less a photo session complete with prints. So I want to give away a photo session for a family or couple who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford it. I am asking you to think about everyone you know...and everyone they know....and reach out and nominate someone. The family selected will win a free photo session + a $250 print credit. Email me at jswphotography@gmail.com with nominations!


You can read details here.

- Another talented friend of mine (geez! I mean, people, come on! What's with all this talent & creativity?!!), Delilah, has a local cake making business and she is GOOD! Her cakes are so yummy and they are beautiful too! I think this one is one of my favorites! Look at that bow on top! Don't you need one for a Christmas party? :)


Let me know if y'all are interested, and I will post a gathering of links of cute & cool Christmas gift ideas (handmade!) and decoration ideas.

We're excited to go the local Christmas parade tonight. It'll be a fun way to start off the weekend! Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. That cake would be so FUN in red and green for Christmas! I would love some links, V! You always find the coolest things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is just amazing!!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin