10.06.2008

Eye candy

Since the last post is rather tedious to read through (although maybe mildly entertaining), I figured I'd leave you with some eye candy to start your week off.

The October Scripts Kit & Side Effect project have been revealed, so I can show you a few little things from that now!

This is the Side Effect (add on project kit). I designed it this month- so fun!
And this is one layout I've made with the main kit and some of the add on... I'll be posting more here in the coming weeks. :)


This was something fun I made for Ginger for her birthday... I thought it would be cute to hang in her cubicle at work. She and I love Halloween and especially skeletons. :)

(This is mostly Cosmo Cricket Haunted line, plsu some Martha Stewart glitter, Making Memories glitter stickers, a Jenni Bowlin Journaling spot, and some misc. other stuff.)
This is a little mini album I constructed using the Noel Mignon Homeroom kit. It's for the current challenge that is up... basically, you just need to create something using 90% of a kit from Noel Mignon. The prize is Adobe Photoshop CS3, so if it were me, I'd be heading over there to snatch up one of her kits (you can pick and use any of them!) if you don't have one in your stash yet!

Oh- and Noel just created a new message board for us, so make sure to check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my friend, you never cease to amaze me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that picture of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! You are the queen of layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pic of you in the mini book. it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your creations!!! I'm in the process of doing something similar, but nothing like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this mini is fantastic!! i love the picture of you & all the details are delightful! the skeleton wall hanging is adorable too! oh & i can't wait to get your project kit this month & play! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin