6.12.2008

Cuteness.

We've been doing a lot of "at home" things lately. Well, I guess since Sab was born.

This little dude is so cheerful.

And I guess in need of a trim.
(That little sideways smile is so much like his daddy's.)

This little one is growing too fast.

She's trying to crawl.

She just started getting up on her knees yesterday.
She scooted/crawled across our whole bedroom.
She's not real happy with that, though.
Oh, my drama-mama.
Playing in the sun in our little pool.

She is so hard on the eyes. ;) (This photo was edited with Pioneer Woman's free PW Black & White action)

These two bath monsters crack me up.

10 comments:

  1. How adorable are they!!! I can't BELIEVE Sabriel is alreayd starting to crawl! Didn't you just have her yesterday??? And those monsters are the cutest I've seen, besides my own of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one of Atticus - that is so cute - or should I say scary? :) Ya'll sure make some cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful! Em has some killer lashes. And Sab has some precious feet. And Atticus is gonna be a ladykiller.
    You have to teach me how to use Photoshop actions. I can't figure it out. I feel so stupid, but it really doesn't make sense to me. I love PW's photo blog, but haven't mastered the action thing. Maybe that could be a future workshop for your Wednesday wonderful-ness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute!! i love that little sideways smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos of your ADORABLE kids! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOL! Love the scary bath monsters! I was really scared for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT pictures! Yea for Sabriel!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin