5.20.2008

Woohoo...

for my sexy man & layout!

I think it's pretty fitting that I found out this news today, because it was a layout honoring my favorite dude in the whole world... and as of approximately 2pm today, we will have been married for 8 years.

I gotta say, dang it that men age better than women!!! I think he looks even better these days than he did 8 years ago. :) Either way- he's one hottie. And looking at these pics... my lands, we were younguns!

Eight things I love about my Shaun:

1. He thinks I'm the corniest girl on earth, but he will still laugh (albeit it sarcastically) at my jokes
2. He loves to read young adult fiction and talk about Harry Potter theories with me
3. He grabs my butt (although it annoys me most of the time- at least I know he still thinks I'm attractive to him!) ;)
4. He randomly brings home surprises for me and the kids
5. He totally supports and "gets" my scrapbooking, and even knows who Heidi Swapp and Elsie Flannigan are
6. He gtalks with me all day long
7. He makes considers every aspect of big decisions carefully
8. He approaches his faith very realistically and at the same time, takes it seriously. It's a very genuine and real part of his life.

I love him, respect him, miss him when we're apart, laugh with him, support him, and look forward to sharing so much more with him.

Happy anniversary, baby... I've got you on my mind. ;)

1 comment:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin