5.18.2008

Crop Addict June Kit Layouts!




I got an idea for this little envelope "mini album" of sorts one night... each insert/page inside is a place for journaling about my Top 5 Life Defining moments (Becoming a believer in Jesus Christ, meeting Shaun, the birth of our children, and two private ones). I just wanted to keep it simple, and provide a private place for journaling about these things, to remind me where I stand in life when I get a little shaky.

Note: I cut out the envelope with an AccuCut die cutting machine, but you could easily reproduce it by taking apart a large envelope and using it as a template.





(note the little scribbles- Em's "thoughts" on the playdate. Heh.)




Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin