10.19.2012

Please Call


One of our friends caught this picture of us at the airport, with our eyes full of tears. It is the most sad and sweet photo and I definitely wanted to scrap it! 

(made with the Student Council kit!) 

I made these little pictures for her family's going away party, using my Silhouette machine: 


I was left with the negative space vinyl pieces, and wanted to use them as a stencil for this page, so I pulled out the Heidi Swapp Shine spray from the kit and went to spraying! 

I LOVE how sparkly and opaque this mist is! 


Noel has a ton of new colors from the Shine line- you should go check them out in the shop and add a few to your order... I promise, you will love this mist! 




1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I love it. What happened to the two maps? I think it would be so sweet if you have the Alaska one and they had the Bama one. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin