11.04.2011

Finishing Up Something Wicked

I am not a chronological scrapper. I'm rather haphazard in both my style and my perspective in scrapping. I sit down and work on what's fresh on my mind, whether it's something we are celebrating in life, worrying about with a particular child, a routine we've picked up, or a holiday we are in the middle of. I've still got Halloween on the brain (I need to take down my decorations!!!), so I wanted to see if I could use up the Something Wicked kit (7 left!) on some of our pictures from last weekend.

I was inspired on this layout by a layout I'd pinned on Pinterest by Wendy Sue Anderson. I loved her quick and easy banner and created my own. I think I have all the papers in the kit represented in this banner!



The next layout is just a costume layout of my youngest, in her "ghostie" costume. I loved the shades of blue and of course, the fun ghost elements in the kit. 



The last layout I made was this one of our group of friends that we trick-or-treated with. I have pictures from my childhood like this and I love looking back at them! I hope my kids have good memories of Halloween that these pictures trigger. :)



 I've created 6 layouts, one home decor piece, one card, and one tag from this kit so far. And I still have PLENTY to finish up my Halloween pics with. I. love. it! Get yours now!



2 comments:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin