2.05.2010

Glass half empty and half full...

I got some sad news this week and I'm just now getting around to share it here... it's a bit of a bummer for me.

Michelle at Color Me Daisy announced this week that she is going to be closing down the message board and design team sides of her site. She's also planning to release a limited quantity of kits up to 6 times each year with a single purchase option- they will no longer be doing monthly subscriptions.

I do have to say that I'm so glad I did have the chance to design for them; Michelle is such a classy lady and has beautiful kits, and I'll be keeping my eye on the site for announcements of future kits! I met some very cool people there and am hoping to keep up with everyone through their blogs & crackbook- er, facebook.

One fun thing though- we are having a send-off crop for the site. The "Organize Your Heart" crop will be beginning next week, so make sure to stop by for fun challenges & games!


Thanks, Michelle, for allowing me this chance to be on the team. I'm so glad to have been a part of it! :)



2 comments:

  1. I know I was just starting to like that place! :( It had been a while since I had a kit sub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sad.....she was lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin