10.22.2009

I've always loved daisies...

And now I can proudly say that I'm officially a Daisy Girl!


I was so excited to get an email from Michelle to invite me to be a part of their team & community. I feel so blessed and honored on where scrapbooking has brought me and the wonderful people I've met through this hobby. I'm looking forward to sharing with y'all my creations with the lovely Color Me Daisy kits! Make sure to bookmark their blog so you can see what this team of designers will be bringing you- the other girls on the team are crazy talented!

(For those that are curious, or just plain nosy like I would be, NoelMignon & Color Me Daisy both alternate which months their designers work with their kits, so I'll be rotating months between both kits. :) )



10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, V!!! Can't wait to see more of your magic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations It will be nice working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I saw that yesterday but when I tried to comment, my internet pooched out on me.
    I was wondering how you managed to get everything done. It's great that you can alternate months to get a little flavour from both kits without becoming overwhelmed. Can't wait to see what you do with your new assignments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats V! That's awesome! I can't wait to see all your fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! They're lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Virginia! They made a smart decision to pull you on board!!

    xo Amy (momtorachel)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so excited to have you on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Virginia! That is awesome!
    So proud for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin