4.06.2009

Baby Memories and Springtime Decor

Here are some closeup shots to the layout I completed for the Noel Mignon Paul Frank Ad challenge! It was so much fun! Make sure to join in by 4/10!

I used the die cut Pink Paislee paper in the Lovely Day kit as my template for the cardstock background, and then laid my Hambly on top of that and traced over it with a Slick Writer. I will be using this technique again, I love the way it turned out!
The other item I wanted to show you is this little bit of spring decor.
I emptied a can of tomatoes and washed it out thoroughly. Then I quickly brushed light blue acrylic paint onto it.
Then I added lots of fun little goodies from the Lovely Day kit.
I punched holes in the can with my Crop-a-Dile and added some ribbon and some crystals from my stash for the hanger.
This would be a fun little container to leave a gift for a friend on their door, too! Lots of possibilities to be had....

Both projects in this post use the Lovely Day kit! Make sure to grab one for yourself before they are all gone!

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Maybe I'll make one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower can! You always have such cute ideas :) I think I might have to make a few of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the can!! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! I love that altered can..how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so much fun!! just thought its funny you had the same background and titles as my blog ! you have a great blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin