1.28.2009

Wishful Thinking...

I've got "wishes" on the brain since I'm on the Event team, so it inspired me to scrap these pics of Emerson from last fall.

Amy S. put the whole idea of blowing a dandelion and making a wish in such a beautiful way. She said, "It's taking the ordinary and making it into something extraordinary." Something so simple and yet magical. I love it.


This is all with the January Scripts kit, but I did die cut (AccuCut) the large double bracket shape, the wings, and the flowers. I also added the blue glittery Making Memories letters from my stash.

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and pink and girly. I love the left picture with the focus on her hands and the dandelion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! How are ya! I love your LO with the Jan scripts kit! I wanted to let you know that I left you a little award on my blog. Check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with the Scripts kit Virg! look at you rockin' the Accucut again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that layout is so pretty. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that layout is so pretty. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Every month you make new works of art with the Scripts kit! Virginia, you are awesome. Love the AccuCut stuff too. Another of my "favs"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo cute!!! I love the close up photo of your daughter holding the dandelion!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin