12.28.2008

Grams' Kitschy Christmas

I finally uploaded my pictures from Christmas onto the computer this afternoon. Gotta finish up my December Daily album.

I found these pics on there that I'd forgotten that I'd taken.

My Grams is the diva of Christmas in our family. She's definitely been a major influence in my love of the season and the joy of all the different aspects of it.

I shot a few pics of some of her classic decor that she's put out over the years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the jolly elf herself. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the nativity!! I'm definitely gonna be on the hunt for more vintage stuff earlier in the season next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! She must be where you get your whimsy from!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin