12.02.2008

Advent Conspiracy



I saw this on my friend Heather's blog, and I am loving it.

We, as a family, have been trying to figure out how to approach Christmas.

Make it meaningful.

To remember and celebrate the Light that came into the darkness.

To share that message.

http://www.adventconspiracy.org/

(While you're clicking on links, make sure to check out the Jesse Tree daily posts from Laura. We are starting ours tonight- it's ok to be a day late!

You can see more Jesse Tree ornament ideas here: Blissfully Domestic.)

1 comment:

  1. I loved this too. I tried to put it on my blog, but being techno challenged prevented me from doing it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin