1.22.2015

Beginning again.

It's been nearly a whole year since I wrote in my blog, and I'd nearly given it up for a goner. Instagram and facebook has taken it's place, and since I mostly use this place to share my creative endeavors, I have resorted to using those more photo oriented sharing places.

However, as time has gone on, I realized there were things about this little space I'd carved out that I missed: a place where I could write about being a mother, share ideas on ways we'd found worked in our marriage, tell everyone about an awesome new book or recipe I'd discovered, and record truths I wanted to be able to go back and remind myself of.

So... I'm back. I'm not sure how frequently I will post, but I will. It's time. And I'm ready.


XOXO,
V


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I want to start posting again too. I had a friend recommend guest posting on one another's blog. It might be fun and could give us a kick in the rear to get started again. I'm not sure why I post so much thought and time into a post that I never actually published when it should be easy. Just here to say, "hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad you are back. i hop over to check every now and then. clearly it has been a bit because you have quite a few posts. going to read
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin