12.03.2013

Countdown to Christmas- Chalkboard Clipboard



Merry Christmas, friends! I'm so in the holiday spirit... I just love this time of year! 

It's kind of freaking me out, though, that the season is so short this year. EEK! I definitely have to be on the ball with all the holiday activities I'd like to do before Christmas. I made us a countdown calendar in order to keep up with the days.

First, I got a mini clipboard from Office Depot. I love the smaller size of these. They are just cute! 

Then I painted it with chalkboard paint and seasoned it.


I painted with white paint the "Days 'til Christmas", and then decorated with the NoelMignon Ribbon Candy kit.  The little white frame made a perfect spot for my chalk numbers to go, and the epoxy dots added just enough "pop" for it. I also loved how the Jolly rhinestone fit perfectly on the clip! A gathering of ribbons, sparkly Dollar Tree filler, and tulle cover the logo on the clip, and the little reindeer sticker adds a perfect final touch.




1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin