8.28.2013

Miss Nelson Project Life kit

The "Miss Nelson" Project Life kit is up for sale today on NoelMignon.com! It's $27.99 and a BARGAIN! Look at all this loveliness. And let me tell you a secret- you don't have to use it for just Project Life. I mean, how awesome is this for a mini album? Or a home decor project? Or some cards? Or what about just fun paper products to play with? Yeah, I know!! 


It includes: 

(1) 12x12 sheet of alphas and stickers from Fancy Pants "Memories Captured"
(9) 6x6 sheets of assorted patterned paper from We R Memory Keepers "Chalkboard"
(1) We R Memory Keepers 2x3 pocket
(12) WeR Memory Keepers 2x3 cards
(6) WeR Memory Keepers 2x3 lazer cut cards
(6) WeR Memory Keepers 4x6 cards
(3) Fancy Pants accorted Flair
1 package MyMinds Eye Cut and Paste enamel shapes
1 WeR Memory Keepers "Be Happy" frame and card
1 WeR Memory Keepers "You and Me" frame and card
1 Prima Burlap Flower
1 yard American Crafts sheer black ribbon
2 My Minds Eye Chalk Studio chipboard frames
1 roll My Minds Eye Washi tape (assorted)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin