8.13.2013

Happy Camper



If you didn't get a chance to swing by the NoelMignon facebook group last week, you really missed out... but there is still plenty of inspiration to be found from our "Summer Camp." 

This was one of my challenges from last week, using the "Our Summer" kit. My challenge was to use something from nature. I used some twigs and grabbed the twine from the kit and made a fun frame around my photo block. 


You can click here to see our amazing group members' take on this challenge... I was so blown away with the participation from this group! 




What a great week we had... I'm so pleased with all the inspiration I now have for more scrapping! Won't you come join us? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin