6.07.2013

Project Life- My Way


Who says you have to start Project Life in January, right?! Ha! I've been trying to wrap my brain around a way to make Project Life work for me for the last year and a half. I love the concept, but the actual chore of printing off that many pictures each week is where I always get frazzled and stop. 

So I've finally arrived at the conclusion that I simply cannot make it work that way. It's got to fit ME and how I work. So here is my album starting off! It probably won't look like most PL albums out there but that's ok. It's for me. :) 

I'm using a 6"x9" SN@P album. I love the size. It's small, but not too small. And they have a ton of different sizes of page protectors that will work for me. 

I made a simple intro page using the Beach Blvd. kit (still a couple available in the shop!)  and a pre-made base from Simple Stories. The background was pretty plain, and I wanted to add to it without making it super busy, so I just used the distress paint dauber from the kit to make polka dots. 


The first page is just a simple layout. I wanted to scrap this recent pic of the hubs and I on a regular 12x12 layout, but then I thought- why not do a small layout that can just fit in this album? It works perfectly for my new system and then everything will be in one place. 


I still can't get enough of the gold thickers from the Melrose kit. ;) They go perfectly with the Beach Blvd. kit! 



I know it's really simple, but I can't wait to show you guys more. I just printed off a bunch of beach pics to add in here later today and will share more with you guys next week. I'm loving this! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin