5.31.2013

Signs of Summer


I dove right into the summery Beach Blvd. kit this week and had so much fun documenting some of the pics I had from last summer. I had a little collection of "random" shots that went really well with my theme. I love all of these little peeks into our life. 


I had some pieces of Melrose still sitting on my desk and I loved the look of the gold accents from that kit with this one, so I went ahead and added some of my faves (the good thickers and the lovely vellum). 


I really had fun using the distress paint on this layout. The tone on tone mustard on the yellow card stock adds a really fun dimension. 



There are still a couple of these kits left! Make sure to grab yours now or check out my video if you need more info on it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin