4.19.2013

8 is Great


My oldest turned 8 a couple of weeks ago. I've been a mama for 8 years! It's a little unbelievable to me. This sweet girl has grown up a lot in the last year, and while in the past I would have used copious amounts of cotton candy pink and lavender to scrap a page about her, I loved the navy and gold combo that was in the NoelMignon Melrose kit... thrown in with a dash of minty green, and it reflects the fun but maturing tastes of my big girl. 

I used Julie's sketch  but flipped it on its side instead. Remember that awesome Heidi Swapp fringe trim in the Soda Shoppe kit? I wanted to mimic it and added some fringe to the edge of my layers with my scissors. 


I love a simple garland of tags. It's one of my favorite accents to a layout! 


The embellishments in the Melrose kit add so much variety to a cluster of decor- lots of fun texture. 




1 comment:

  1. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin