3.01.2013

Davida Stafford- you've been scraplifted!



We have such a creative community and I love to see how everyone interprets the items in Noel's kits! 

I was browsing our gallery and found this wonderful layout by Davida Stafford, created with the Lasting Love kit. 

And here's my interpretation of it, with the Daffodil Hill kit! (2 left!!)

I loved her oversized photo, however, I didn't have any printed off at that size and since I have a few sickies at home right now, I couldn't go get something printed...so I made do with what I have. 

Since I had a smaller group of photos, I condensed the size of the entire design. I used to green strips of paper with some random borders punched from them to correlate to her red borders. A funky handful of random pennants cut from the chevron paper, underneath a winding ribbon mimicked her banner. A brad embellished flower and painted butterfly were there to balance out her embellishments. And instead of a paper circle behind my layout, I painted a circle with some mist.




Also, have I mentioned yet how AWESOME this kit is? Good grief I love these colors.

If you haven't had a chance yet, you can check out my video review of this month's kit here: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin