1.14.2013

Are you serious?!

I rarely enter contests because I figure the odds are against me, but when Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy ran a Pin it to Win it contest, I decided to try anyways, because I adore her products (and her blog)... and I spend enough time on Pinterest anyways! hehe

Well lo and behold, looky what I discovered on her blog (and in my inbox on facebook?!):


I literally squealed in delight and jumped up and down!!! I love her "What I Wore Wednesdays" blog posts, her beautiful comfortable-and-happy home style, and her amazing messenger bags... if I were to win something from any shop on the web, this would be THE ONE I would want to win! I feel super lucky!

Now I have to decide what to get! I want one of the messenger bags for sure... but which one?!


I think it's going to be the green one. I think. 


(I already have one of her beautiful bloom bags , a tissue case, and a tiny pouch which is SUPER handy to have! If you can treat yourself to something of Lindsey's... do it! It is so worth it!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin