12.17.2012

I believe in hope...

even when my heart is crumbling.

It is moments like these, when I am packing a school lunch, hugging my tiny ones, letting my heart walk around outside of my body, where faith has to take over. It is not my instinct this morning to let my little ones head off to school. Fear is saying to keep them home, next to me, where I can have a false sense of control. Hope is saying that God is with us.

Oh come,Thou Day-Spring, come and cheer
Our spirits by Thine advent here 
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night 
And death' dark shadows put to flight. 
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel 
Shall come to thee, O Israel. 

( a few posts on hope from those that express themselves better than I : )

perspective
prayers
peace
persevere



1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    Also see my website: food grade diatomaceous

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin