11.24.2012

Leslie Ashe is a Genius

My friend Leslie Ashe posted these cute button Christmas ornaments on her instagram a while back, and I fell in love with them (along with a lot of other people!). So she wrote up a little tips & tricks post about them, I gathered up my supplies, and my and my girlies got to work!

I got all of this at Walmart- I have a lot of buttons, but I wanted a few specific colors. I'm tempted to order some online... but I'm going to try to just use what I already have in my button jar first!

The ribbon came from Hobby Lobby. Adore!!!

And here's my first one... I have several more in the works today, just waiting for hubby to come home with some more straight pins. :) 

I love handmade ornaments on my tree! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin