11.28.2012

in between...

sicknesses, school programs, dental appointments, creative surges, laundry, sadness, celebrations, and everything else life has for us these days, we got to take a little time on Sunday afternoon to do one of our favorite things... decorate our tree!

i let the kiddos do it. i do the basics (the lights and such) and then let them go at it. i can have a "pretty" tree one day, but this is really the prettiest tree to me, even if all the ornaments are grouped together on one side. ;)








2 comments:

  1. that little girlie sure does look like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, OK, so I'll say it too. Because the first thing I saw when I saw the post was how much she looks like you! :-) Secondly, you should know I've been blog-stalking you for awhile now. Hope that's OK! :-) Love seeing all your craft stuff to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin