4.28.2012

My take on the Creative Scrappers sketch


The gang at Creative Scrappers has teamed up with the NoelMignon Design Team with a great sketch: 


I decided to use the new Jack & Jill kit for my take on it. 

I loved this gorgeous background paper by My Mind's Eye, and it already had elements on it that went along with the sketch design. I didn't want to overload my layout with too many embellishments; I was afraid it would get TOO busy since I was using such a bold & bright color scheme. I added in paint splatters, small brads, and rhinestones from the kit to add in the small elements that the sketch called for. 

I love seeing how everyone interprets the same design differently and can't wait to see all of y'all's take on it! Make sure to go join in on the fun by May 1st and you can be entered to win a $20 gift card to the NM shop






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin