9.23.2011

A Patchwork Heart


I made this canvas for my aunt a while back... her office is in a beautiful purple & green color scheme. She asked that I make her a piece of art that would go with her colors. 
 The special thing about this canvas is that there is something meaningful for both of us written underneath all the layers of paint and paper. She knows it's there, but it's hidden. :) I love that added private touch to the artwork.

Authentique Supplies Used:
Splendid Patterned Paper- Magnificence, Brilliance, Richness, Foundations



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet gift!!! And I love how vibrant the colors are. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin