9.01.2011

A Blissful Welcome Sign


I love finding little odds & ends at the Dollar Store and decorating them with scrapbooking products to suit my taste... and this little sign was the perfect candidate for what I wanted to do with some Authentique products.
I covered it with some of the "Foundations" cardstock from the Blissful line, and then add some fun touches using coordinating patterned paper from the Blissful & Uncommon lines, and vintage book pages.


Authentique Products Used:
Uncommon- Gifted Patterned Paper
Blissful- Tabloids, Foundations Cardstock, Happiness Patterned Paper, Felicity Patterned Paper, Euphoria Patterned Paper
Journey- Classic Type




5 comments:

  1. Very cute Virginia! Awesome transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, this totally rocks! You're an "alter" queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies @ http://www.5stardigitalscrapbooking.com/freebies

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, your version is way better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty awesome. love it
    i had to go back and forth between the original and your work. you did a great job

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin